Buying a home is one of the most important decisions in a person’s life. A home is more than a place to live; it is a step towards the American Dream of Wealth.
Who does the USDA Home Loan Process Help?
The USDA Home Loan helps those that may not have the financial means necessary to attain the dream of homeownership.
The USDA Home Loan Process has certain requirements to follow with in order to have a smooth process.
Summary of the USDA Home Loan Process:
- The first steps of the Home Loan Process is to get pre-qualified to get an idea of what you can afford.
- Next, you will be getting pre-approved by sending in your documents (2 years of tax returns, 2 years W-2, a month of pay-stubs, and last 60 days of bank statements) this will allow you to make offers that sellers will take seriously
- After you have been pre-approved then it’s time to shop for your dream home. Check out our infographic on the home requirements or contact a loan specialist at (888)-GO-4-USDA if you have any questions about finding a USDA eligible home.
- Once you find the perfect home, then you are ready to make an offer and get it approved by the seller.
- When the contract is signed then it’s time for your file to go to processing and underwriting for final approval. Remember, there are tons of USDA Home Loan Requirements to consider this whole time.
- Once final approval is attained you are now homeowners, Congratulations!