Many first-time homebuyers decide to rent because they think they need to come up with a sizable down payment, but with the USDA Home Loan, there is no down payment required!
The USDA Home Loan Process can be a doozy, but well worth your while once executed.
Not to mention in most cases your monthly housing payment is still lower than your rent.
Check out this video to see more benefits of home ownership vs. renting.
USDA Home Loan Buying VS Renting Summary:
- Renting costs are only getting more expensive every year (2.6% higher than last year).
- Instead of paying your landlord, you can buy a house and convert that payment into building equity.
- The USDA Loan is a fixed rate mortgage so you will never have to worry about your payments or credit going up.
- Owning a home will provide great tax benefits every year.
- You won’t have to worry about any additional pet fees or finding an apartment that allows pets.
- Finally, you own it so you can decorate it however you want.