USDA Home Loan Advantages
- No Money Down: A USDA loan is the only loan program offered to the general public that allows you to finance 100% of your home’s value. That means there is no down payment and more money in your pocket.
- Great Interest Rates: USDA loans are made even more affordable through very competitive fixed interest rates. This ensures your payments will not increase every month.
- Flexible Credit Guidelines: USDA loans require a middle credit score of at least 620 (exceptions can be made based on the buyer’s profile).
- Affordable 30 Year Terms: USDA loans also offer affordable 30-year terms. If you are a first time home buyer, the USDA loan is a perfect fit for you and your family.
- No Maximum Purchase Price: The 502 Guaranteed Rural Home Loan program has no maximum purchase price limit. However, a lender will still determine the maximum amount that each applicant is eligible for based on ability to repay.
- Roll in Your Closing Costs: A USDA loan allows you to finance your closing costs up to the appraised value or allows up to 6% seller contributions to cover closing costs.
We are your pathway to a USDA lender. Our preferred lenders provide USDA home loans in rural and suburban areas in the United States and its territories.